Resurrecting an old name with a new idea.
The free satoshi sites have many restrictions against people from ad network designated “low tier” countires. Stacking sats could make a big difference to a lot of people’s lives in those countries. Though it is peanuts in USA and such places, the average income in other places is so low that it could be achived by doing a few surveys. But they are blocked.
Solution: Get people in tier one countries to allow those in lower tier countries to connect via VNC and do the satoshi sites with the full benefits.
- To avoid abuse, it is on a one-to-one basis.
- Each “donor” only has one “recipient”
- they are in direct contact with each other.
- Use of the VPN can be monitored if the donor requires, to ensure no abuse.
What we need:
- Some kind of open source vpn to customize so that we can make it easy to install and run on the donor machine and easy to use on the recipient side.
- Funding to pay for e.g. raspberry pi which only uses about 5w and so can be left on.